Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We Have a Problem

So today I took my computer to the geek squad to have a check up because I have been having problems and thought it would be wise to get it looked at while I was in the States. The diagnosis was NOT good. I had some major problem and they have to clean everything off my computer to fix it and its going to be a few days before I get it back. I have lots of pictures and will have more I'm sure by the time I am able to upload them and share. At least they have found the problem and its getting fixed while I am here.
I then tried to go shopping and I don't like shopping I have never been a good shopper and am thankful that now I only have to go once every 6 months or so. It was not a productive trip. I walked around aimlessly for a few hours then left. This means I will have to attempt once more to go out and get the things on my list. Yuck Yuck Yuck!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I'll go with yo the next time to keep you company & to make it OH SO FUN! :)

sarah said...

I feel your pain.... I always think I could be a good shopper but as soon as I set foot inside a store I just get overwhelmed and do the whole "wander around aimlessly" thing.