So I am sitting here a day after my team has left and guess what.... I'm bored!
I was SO thankful to be able to sleep in yesterday... and again today... and I had a good day yesterday spending it mostly at JDV. Then today spending my morning at church and my afternoon reading and now that my kids are gone and everyone else is gone on Easter Holiday... I am getting bored. I was all excited about this down time that I was going to get and now that its here I don't know what to do with it... I have relaxed, watched movies, chatted with friends, slept, and now I sit here.... waiting for tomorrow and something to do...
On a side note I was TOTALLY blessed last night with a surprise visit from Sash. She was here to pick up her sister for Easter Holiday. I heard someone banging on the grate but thought it was the camp kids that are here using our facilities. When it registered that they would probably be yelling at someone to come open the grate rather then just banging on it like a deaf person I went out to see what was going on. I was speechless when I saw her I have not seen her since she was begging me not to leave her when I was getting ready to fly back to the states for Christmas. I have been texting and emailing her hearing nothing in return, I have been praying for her and begging God to keep her safe and out of trouble often hearing different stories from different people. Then last night when I got to see her for myself and hug her and talk to her... My heart soared. She is okay she looks good and happy all my thoughts of worse case scenario are not true! Praise God for blessing us with unexpected and fantastic surprises!
1 comments:
I'm sorry your so bored :( You won't be for long! You'll soon be running here & there to see everyone you can while your home! :) Can't wait to see you - I told Kelsey today that you'll be home in a few days (the 10th, right?) She yelled: YES! :) Love ya...hang in there!
Post a Comment