Thursday, August 13, 2009

Being Reminded...

That Whatever State I am... There I am to be content!
I knew it would not be an easy transition going from a non stop busy work team season to...
completely stopping and having everyone leave in one weekend
But God is Good ALL the Time No Matter What!
So far this week Both Internet and Electricity have been finicky that has left me with...
my stove so I have been cooking to keep busy
My freezer is filling up
and so is my counter space
and I am running out of tupperware to store things in
(Keri if any of the tupperware looks familiar... thanks for letting me borrow some)

Tuesday's Project:
Lasagna both regular and chicken because I made WAY to many noodles and ran out of hamburger after the first batch:)
Yesterdays project: Cinn. Rolls (Thanks T for the recipe!)
A local camp came in today to use our facilities so that will keep me going through the weekend.
Have a great one!

4 comments:

Meg said...

praying for you! Hang in there... and send me some cinnamon rolls!! Those looked amazing ~ love you

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

Hey feel free to borrow my freezer too!

sarah said...

way to advertise your virtuousness:) and why in the world would lisa not go in january with the rest of us? silly girl.

sarah said...

*ahem* and will mother molly be joining us as well?
:)