Is life not FULL of opportunities for learning love? Every man and women, everyday has a THOUSAND of them... And the one eternal lesson for us all is how better we can love~Henry Drummond~
Yesterday camp started here and things went.... I guess all I can say is I FEEL like I used ALL of my opportunities yesterday to serve and show love. and I am sorry to say not always with a very good attitude. Last night as I laid in bed and the banging on my door started again... I thought to myself If I ignore it will it go away? No it doesn't it just gets louder and longer. Praise Jesus for another opportunity to get up, serve, and show love.
3 more days with this group. Please pray I make it through continually learning, serving, and showing love.
Friday, August 14, 2009
Learning Love.
Posted by Erin at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment