I had asked before for prayers on behalf of my friends Simone.
I ask that you please continue. She went into Kingston very early Tuesday morning and was admitted to the hospital. Tests were run yesterday including an MRI. I can tell she is getting more anxious and scared as things are happening she doesn't understand. I am getting lots of texts with questions. Today's..
"what is mean complications?"
"develop complications on brain that serious?"
" i ask u that risk serious"
"the doctor to find out something risk at my brain so the doctor will surgery"
As you can see from the texts they are not the easiest to understand and I don't know the whole story or all the information the doctor is giving her so I am not able to fully answer her questions. Please pray for wisdom as I try to help her understand what is going on (with only limited knowledge myself), and that I know how to encourage her at this time.
THANKS!
3 comments:
praying for you and simone:)
praying for you both soo much. I know that God can give you the wisdom to help her Erin. Keep being you and that will be the help she needs. much love -meg
praying for you both!! miss you tons. i got to see blake this week, i wish i was you instead. (don't tell HIM that though... :D)
love and prayers always
megan
Post a Comment