Tomorrow all the fun starts up again. I leave early tomorrow morning to drive to MoBay to pick up the Platters from the airport and bring them home.
My kiddos should also start coming back to school tomorrow as classes start on
Tuesday.So EXCITED!
Today in church people where not happy with the sign name that was changed for me so it was changed again to... idk. Everyone had an opinion as to what it should be so a different one was announced to the church ( an e going back over my head because I had a pony tail in) but then when Pastor Damian used me as an example in church I was back to my original sign name. Force of habit I know but I had to smile. This seems to have become a bigger ordeal then needed.
Simone goes to Kingston this afternoon for surgery at 7 a.m. Tuesday morning
I can tell she she is getting nervous as more questions are coming in:
"how many in are brain head?" (how many brains do we have)
"I just ask u how pain headache where from?" (where is the pain coming from)
"I ask u when fluid out I not remember?" (will the surgery take my memory)
Thanks for helping me lift her up in prayer.
Have a GREAT Labor Day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment