Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Play Time!

This entire week has been rainy/stormy so I have been opening the library for the kiddos to give them something to do after school besides sit in front of a T.V.
The kids Love to read and play games. Usually the games are not played correctly as they make up their own rules on how to play them, but it keeps them happy and busy.
someone sent a woodkins ( I think that's the name) and the girls LOVE it. Its a little wooden doll (like a paper doll but made of wood) and you get to change its cloths using different pieces of fabric. The girls are all about fashion and love trying different styles.
I was sorting the cloths that came in on the sea container
and found these 4 "play" cloths. I took them to the school and
the girls found them in a bag today and so much fun in them.
Ronald McDonald and Snow White:)
I have my popcorn and orange juice and am ready to listen in on church!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

Tami said...

love your updates...I check your blog at work all the time but always forget to comment once i'm home!!! love you, dear friend, and pray for you often!!!