Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Meet Jenna

This is Jenna Inns. She arrived on Thursday and will be spending the next month hanging out with us here at CCCD.
Adventures With Jenna
Sunday Night after chapel I went home and Jenna went to her apt. Then I heard her call me because she had a lizard in the shower and wanted me to come get rid of it for her. So I walked over and picked up (to put outside) a little lizard on the way to get the big one out of the shower. When I got in there I knew it was not a lizard but didn't know what the big dark object that was making a shadow on the shower curtain was so I slowly peeled it back from the opposite end. As soon as I started to move the curtain a little mouse head popped up and over the top of the shower rod. The mouse then jumped up onto the shower rod and then off the rod and onto the floor. It ran right past me and I had a split second to decide to step on it or not as it ran past but I was bare foot so opted for trying to catch it another way. We lost it as it ran past Jenna and into the kitchen, but set a glue trap and the next morning were surprised to find 2 little fellas instead of just one!
Let the adventures continue.

1 comments:

sarah said...

I'm so glad you have a friend for awhile:)