Saturday, September 12, 2009

Pictures

I LOVE getting to see for the first time each semester as I can usually hear his squeal from across the court yard before I see him running at me full speed to tackle me in a Hug:)
Sankeer and I
Some one sent these new skipping ropes down and the girls just LOVE them. If its play time and I have not brought them down with me one of the first questions (signs) I get is "skipping rope?"
My sweet little Paris and I last night before she fell asleep on my lap.
Matthew, one of the new little guys, is a sweet boy and is having
NO Problem fitting in with the other kiddos
Daymar
whenever he sees me his first sign is "picture".
He is always wanting his picture taken
Two of the orneriest little boys. Damion and Tajay
trying there best to play nice and share the skipping rope.

0 comments: