So for the last week I have been dealing with this infection in my neck. It was really gross and a pain but I could still go on about my daily duties. This morning I woke up and could not get up. I am sick. I HATE being sick. I am not a good sick person. I don' t feel like I have that luxury to be sick. There is a work team here and way to much to do for me to stay home and sleep all day. I went down this morning to get the work team started then Sweet Lilian (a visitor who is also a nurse) told me to make a strong salt water drink to gargle with for my sore throat. When Mrs d looked at me she took hold of my arm and told me to go home that I have a fever, I kind of guessed that but I don't like being sick so I was out and about trying to do as much as I could praying I would not pass out or throw up:). Common Sense finally kicked in and I don't want to get others sick and I would rather be sick today then Tomorrow (sports day) so maybe if I take it easy then I will get out tomorrow. Please pray for healing. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon.
So sorry you're sick! I hope you didn't get any cooties from us...I would hate to drop out of the top 10! Feel better.
Post a Comment