As most of you know we haven't had any real good rain showers in a really long time making things very very dry. Last week we had very strong winds. During one of these very windy days Vince one of our farm workers decided to burn some brush and... as you can see from the picture it got away from him. Thankfully he got it under control right as it reached the security walls of the properties surrounding us.Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Whoops!
As most of you know we haven't had any real good rain showers in a really long time making things very very dry. Last week we had very strong winds. During one of these very windy days Vince one of our farm workers decided to burn some brush and... as you can see from the picture it got away from him. Thankfully he got it under control right as it reached the security walls of the properties surrounding us.Posted by Erin at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
whoops is right! Glad it didn't go any further.
Alright, so I have your blog under my favorites, and I check it almost daily. Well for some reason, everytime I clicked on it, it showed that you hadn't updated it yet. The last post was Dec 18th!! So everytime I pulled it up to see if you've updated, it showed the 18th as the last post. I kept thinking...man, she must be super busy, or nothing exciting has happened lately - can this be right?? So I clicked on your header, and WHOLLA! Your blog went up to date! Now I've got a lot of catching up to do! :) (why didn't I think to do that earlier?)
Love ya!
Post a Comment