Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meet Highland Park

The team pic at Y.S. Falls
This Was a really FUN team. I wasn't sure how the week was going to play out working with 30+ first time high school students (plus staff, once I realized who was staff and who was students:)), but they did great. They kept amazing attitudes through the week, they took on whatever we threw at them, and they kept going, working most of the day then going right to playing with the kids for the remainder of the day and into the night.
Praise God for His Provisions. This team also blessed me in great way. I love that He places just what we need in our lives at the perfect time. This team starts off a stretch of 7 teams back to back and that thought alone is a lot to think about with all the work that goes into each team. This team included me in their fun and made it a great easy week for me. I got in lots of good talks, lots of Euchre, and lots of laughter. What a great way to start off a long stretch.
Thanks Highland Park! Top 10!

A random Video of Jeremy doing his monkey run that he became famous for with the kids down here. They thought he was acting like a frog so his name was frog for the week.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Top 10! I knew it!