This is one of the biggest days all year for the kiddos.
Tajay
Representing the 3 teams Andre, Raymond, Romoye
Tajay
Representing the 3 teams Andre, Raymond, RomoyeThe 3 legged race

The Regular Races



The Sack Races


It was just about the perfect day. Beautiful with a good breeze through sports day then right when we finished the rain came.

The Regular Races


The Sack Races

It was just about the perfect day. Beautiful with a good breeze through sports day then right when we finished the rain came.I became worthless about 2 hours into the day as I was out playing photographer, and score keeper when I should have been home sleeping. My kids have now gone home for holiday and I am now stuck to the couch.


1 comments:
Erin
I am soo sorry you have to be feeling bad. Ahh, the trials of sickness. I pray that you feel better REAL soon, for I know how much you hate being sick!! Hang in there
Post a Comment