Today Started Spirit week in preparation for Sports day next Tuesday. Usually sports day comes at the end of March right before Easter break but for whatever reason it was moved up this year. Today was Hat and Tie day so all the kids had hats and ties.
Paris and I in our hats
Some of my girls modeling their hats
Ms. Boothe and her class in their hats and ties
In preparation for sports day every afternoon the kids run then do there stretching and exercise to get ready for the "BIG" day.Sports day is something these kids look forward to all year. I am always getting the question what color are you? (which color house do I cheer for? Red, Orange, Purple) I stay neutral and cheer on all my kids:)
3 comments:
way to support the illini from all the way down south!! :)
GO YELLOW!! AND RED!! I have to go yellow for Cassandra and red for Rushede. Is Kingstons sports day moved up too I'm assuming? YAY FOR TWO WEEKS!!!!! Actually 2 1/2. Bummer.
what fun! I wish we had a sports day... like in grade school when we had the mini olympics! oh blessed carefree days. miss you and prayers
Post a Comment