The first video is an example of the sounds I fall asleep to every night. Most people (work teams)Get annoyed with it but I LOVE IT. It has become the sounds of home, the sounds of comfort:)
So for whatever reason this video is sideways and because I am by no means a computer person I don't know how to change it. This is showing the best water pressure that I have had for about the last month. The bottles at the bottom are what I continually fill since 2 out of the 3 times I will try to turn water on during the day I get nothing. After I shut off the camera the water then ceased to come.... AT ALL:) I am happy to say a large work team is coming in this weekend and if we haven't had enough rain to hold us over by this weekend that means the water truck is brought in.
Have a great week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment