Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Jamaican Sky

I am fascinated by the sky down here.
The Jamaican blue sky is.... I have no words to describe it.
God is such and artist


The night sky is something I stare at in awe nightly.
The stars are so bright, and clear. And the moon!

Last night the moon was illuminating the clouds as it rose and I stood admiring its beauty, then ran for my camera. I don't have my tripod down here so getting a good night picture without shaking and having it come out clear is just about impossible, but I was thankful to get a few good shots.

3 comments:

sarah said...

Wow you've posted a lot in a day or so! Ha ha on the comment you just left me- yes, that was great- especially when Josh got first place in the "good morning ugly" contest. Hooray for bringing a water truck in! And the nighttime video? It's missing some loud 90's music and motorcycles and jake breaks. I love it!

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

We got a picture of that same moon in the Montego Bay sky last night!

Kristy said...

Wow! Amazing...thanks for sharing God's majesty with us! :)