Dr. Buzz, Sharon, and Stewart came to give my kids dentalcare this week
Typically we have 2 dentists but only Dr. Buzz could come
this year. Praise God prayers were answered and more
kids then not had clean reports on their teeth, so everyone
who needed extra care (fillings, extractions, root canals) got
the care they needed.
I got to call the kids needed for their dental check ups andmake sure they were "bibed" and ready to see the dentist
get the kid's folders out with dental records ready to lookover, and little bags packed and ready to hand out to
everyone who came for a cleaning/exam
I got to sterilize trays and set them up for whatever procedurewas up next, and just be around to interpret or do whatever
was needed.


one of the last procedures of the week was on Richard. As you can see from the picture on the right he had half of one of his front teeth knocked out. Dr. Buzz performed a root canal on Richard and then was able to reconstruct the missing part of his front tooth. When I gave Richard a mirror to show him what Dr. Buzz just did his reaction was priceless. It made my heart smile so big, and once he left I went and stood outside the door to watch him run around and show all his friends his "new" front tooth.
Praise God for willing servants!



0 comments:
Post a Comment