Friday, May 27, 2011

Mmmm... Summer!

I had a few mangos around and one night last week had the
great idea to make a mango milkshake... Yum!

That got me thinking of growing up and helping out at Granny's
or just going over to pick and eat strawberries from her patch:)
If we were lucky she would tell us to bring the strawberries we
collected in and she made us fresh strawberry milkshakes.
Yum!
Today as I was running errands and getting things ready for
the monthly birthday party I ran to the store to get soda for
the birthday kids and on my way in a man was selling these
beauties. While shopping for the soda I thought to myself
okay... if the strawberries cost... this much... I will get some.
I got the soda and went to talk to the man about getting some
strawberries. We chatted for a while and of course they
were not what I had set in my head I would pay... just a bit
more:) so I got myself some strawberries! Yum!
I also got one of these. I am told its a strawberry plant but
I am clueless about plants so I could have bought a weed
and am now attempting to grow it:)
As I was driving home with the party things my strawberries
and plant I got to thinking. I don't know plants at all... what
if I just bought a ganja plant and am going to attempt to grow
it being clueless to what it is. I looked at it more closely once
I got home and I am pretty sure its not ganja.
If I don't kill it first we will see what we get from it!
Heres praying for a green thumb!

2 comments:

sarah said...

I would laugh really hard it it was that ole wacky tabacky:)

Tracey said...

Looks like a strawberry plant to me!