Sunday, May 1, 2011

Friday Friday!

This was the result of my Friday which consisted of
sitting in a truck for about 16 hours as we drove
all over the island.
How I got this massive bruise.... I honestly don't know:)

Friday Morning Blake and I left Mandeville about
7 and drove to Mobay to distribute the sea container.
We made good time on the drive and they let us into port
with no problems. We sat beside our sea container for about
an hour then Chad arrived to inform us that after talking
to Maxwell (the guy who gets our paper work done at the
port), and Mr Gordon (our broker on the island) We were
not going to get the sea container today. We could sit by it for
as long as we like... we just couldn't open it and distribute the
contents inside:)
So we drove to Mobay for a lunch at Wendys!

Since we had the truck and Tashi had things to be moved,
from her mom's house in St. Elizabeth to their new apt.
in Kingston, we decided to surprise her and move her things.
From Mobay we headed to St. Elizabeth, and loaded up the truck
Jamaican style (I took lots of pictures... they were just all on
Blake's camera so I don't have them to post). After we were
loaded we prayed asking God for traveling mercies and
that everything would stay in the truck (Praise
Jesus they did!),then made our way to Kingston.
It was fun being able to surprise her:)

Thank You Jesus for days that don't go like we think
they will but are more wonderful because of the
doors you open for us!

1 comments:

Nature Lover said...

Monday morning?????? ;) Hey, thanks for the amazing surprise! :D