Thursday was a rainy day and so I had my umbrella with me
when I went down to hang out with my kiddos.
They had lots of fun with the umbrella....
when I went down to hang out with my kiddos.
They had lots of fun with the umbrella....
thus started the fussing....
The kids had been using my camera to document this all
as you can see from the great pictures of this post:)
as you can see from the great pictures of this post:)
They use my camera almost daily and they know to keep
the wrist strap on their wrists so they don't drop it.
so far the "keeping the wrist strap on the wrist so thecamera is not dropped" has worked great. I
was once more reminding Paris to be careful
with the camera as she switched it over to Wadia's care
Once Wadia took possession of the camera shetook this lovely picture above of one of the kids
pulling on my nose.
And as she turned to walk away she tripped over
someones legs and down she went with my camera on
her wrist.
My lesson learned it doesn't really matter if
the camera strap stays on the wrist of the kid
if the kid goes down with the camera:)
It was a good go almost 4 years and this is
the first busted camera!
And now that means I get to look for a new
point and shoot!
If you have one you just love let me know!


1 comments:
That's too bad. It looked like it might have been ok....
Not that it will make you feel any better, but the next day while we were at the ocean, Nick went in and forgot his was in his pocket. The card survived and so did his pictures, but I'm afraid that camera has taken its last photo as well.
Post a Comment