I want to apologize. people whom I don't know have started leaving messages on my blog and I am trying to figure out how to delete them and deleting them as soon as possible. The Only way that I know of to stop getting comments that may put links to their sites is to make the blog one that is invitation only, but I don't want to do that because I don't know everyone who gets on to read updates. SO since it was brought to my attention that some of these links that people are leaving lead to questionable sites Please don't follow the links unless you know the person and I will try to get them off as quickly as possible. If you know how to delete them or get them off please let me know. Thanks so much. Have a great day I Love you. Be blessed and be blessing -Erin-
Sunday, March 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment