Monday, March 3, 2008

Meet the JDV Families

Good Monday Morning Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. Yesterday I had the opportunity to take family pictures after church of my brothers and sisters in Christ down here. So I thought I would put up the pictures and introduce you.

Damion and Felicia Campbell. Damion is the preacher here at New Life Church for the Deaf. They have 3 kids Phoebe, Danae, and Caleb. They are an amazing family who have blessed me greatly as I have gotten to know them and spend time with them.
Sheldon, Simone and Ashley Mackenzie. Simone teaches here at the KP school with me and has taken on the role of my mother although she is only 2 years older then me!( Simone is never afraid to tell me what she thinks of me or what I need to change:)

Nigel, Bianca, Rosanne, and Doreen Johnson. Nigel is the master wood worker down here and does beautiful work.

Cressmore, Erica, and Brianna Fletcher. Cressmore is hard of hearing and leads the music part of the church service. Erica assists Ms. Veronica in the kitchen when work teams are here.

Wayne, Cheryl and Andrea. A very sweet family.

Have a great week I love you all. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

1 comments:

megs said...

the pictures look great!! brianna and all of the campbell's kids are getting SOO big. i can't wait to come and see everyone (including YOU)!! love you dear!