Saturday, March 15, 2008

My Week In Kingston

2 great friends Sarah and Josh w/me we have been working together in Kingston for the past 3 or 4 years.
Brittany and I
New Best Friends!
Dish Duty
Lisa & Sarah carrying sand to the mixer
Jonathan, Lisa, & Alan Roth straiting 1/4" wire to be bent and used to make cages
The forms we filled to support the new roof
Sarah Hodel, Me, Lisa Roth
filling the forms by passing buckets of concrete
moving concrete
mixing concrete
The new pavilion that was built after hurricane dean destroyed the old one took over the old basketball court so we built a new one!
preparing to pour the basketball court
The newly poured basket ball court
"Boxing Out" to see who will get the next empty bucket to fill
Making Rebar Cages
The Group Shot after Ice Cream at "I Scream"

1 comments:

sarah said...

Okay I love the boxing out picture. Sigh........ Is it March 2009 yet? Oh, and I played Scrabble with your grandma. She's a riot.