Friday, March 21, 2008

Meet the Grove City Collage Group


Good Friday everyone! This is the Grove City Collage team from PA and they just left this morning. This picture was taken yesterday at the beautiful YS falls and I felt bad for the team when it started raining on their free day so we had to cut it short. I also felt bad it seemed like we were holding back on work they would come up to me and ask what to do next so I was digging for jobs like picking up all the trash from sports day. Tony didn't want to give out any of the big jobs to ensure that we had enough work for the HUGE team coming in next week. So far the teams I have been hosting are around 10-15 people for the most part. Tomorrow I get to host my first A.C. work team (the Morton Sunday School) and this just happens to be 3 times the size of normal teams them bringing 51 people! I am excited to see all the familiar faces (and now that all the set up work is done:). With the 50+ team visiting here at KP and the 30+ team from Bluffton that will be at JDV that means for Easter Sunday we will have 80+ visitors joining us from church. Praise God what a blessing. I am also getting ready to wrap things up this week because in little over a week I will be traveling back to the states for a 3 week visit (because I am no longer welcome in the country since my 6 mos is up and I have not received my visa). I am excited to see you all and get to spend some time with you. Please pray for a smooth transition into the states and then smooth transition back into Jamaican life after I have been gone for a few weeks. God is good and I put my full Trust in Him. Have a most Wonderful Easter weekend. I love you and miss you all. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! I can't wait to see you! But I am praying that it all works out for you to head back to Jamaica in 3 weeks. Love ya!