Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lifted Up


Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! Its been a great week. I have been so Blessed already by having the Morton Sunday School here working with us this week. This was my morning quote yesterday and it said what I have felt so many times down here..." I cannot count the number of times I have been strengthened by anothers heartfelt hug, appreciative note, surprise gift, or caring question... My friends are an oasis to me encouraging me to go on. They are essential to my well being" - Dee Brestin-
Thank you all for lifting me up and for being that oasis for me. The quote speaks of surprise gifts and I was completely humbled when a lady from the Morton group gave us (Kirk, Keri, and myself) these towel sets that they have embroidered our names on! They truly went above and beyond. What a blessing to get to serve with them this week. I miss you and love you. Have a great day! Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Very sweet! So glad the Lord is blessing you and encouraging you :-)