Good Morning Everyone! Its been a Crazy week, but it has been SO WONDERFULLY BLESSED and even though it was hard in the end I would not have traded it for the world. I am kind of doing things backwards posting first the end of the week because I would have more pictures from the beginning of the week and I don't have time to post them right now. Thursday I came home to help with sports day, and the work team (that I left to go meet my team in Kingston), and to meet with Nicole Cannell who was going to give me some pointers on speech therapy. Sports day was a fun day full of excitement and then the kids left for their 2 week Easter break and now everything is SO quiet.
The Red Sports Day Team coming in 2nd Place
The Purple Sports Day Team Coming in 1st PlaceThe Ferris State Work Team from Michigan + Kara Martin from Boston & Ladrick our Mason
I hope you have a great weekend I need to go clean up after the Ferris State team and set up for the Grove City Team. I love you and Miss you. Be blessed and be a blessing -Erin-


0 comments:
Post a Comment