Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ACWR Touring

I was reading in St. Luke before our touring and was reading about Jesus sending out the groups of 2 to go and preach. At one point Jesus says "Blessed are the eyes that see the things that you see.... for I tell you many desire to see the things you see and hear the things you hear."
And that's how I feel totally blessed to be the one who gets to go out and meet others serving, to meet God's people and learn there stories it's.... indescribable.
I have just spent the last hour plus putting all the pictures on from the tour and writing about our adventures and then using my HORRIBLE computer skills I went and deleted it all while I was trying to edit it. So... I will try again later. Have a great day.
I love you
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is an awesome photo of the little child. Hope the others you temporarily lost, are so clear.

I enjoy hearing the type of reports you write about Jamaica and your Christian witness/attitude about the work you are involved in.