My question to you is how would you do if after church your minister/pastor handed you a test to see how much you are really getting out of the services? That's what we do down here at New Life Church for the Deaf. Every so often Pastor Damian will give us tests over the topic he has been preaching about. Tomorrows Test is over the book of 1 Thess. specifically chap 5. I was looking forward to taking the test tomorrow (I had been doing my studying) when Damion came up and asked me to edit the test to make sure everything was worded properly. Since I edited it I won't now take the test because that's cheating seeing the test and fixing it before I take it:). There are 25 questions to tomorrows test ranging from short answer, to multiple choice, and then true false. Here are a few of the questions...
Who wrote the book of 1 Thessalonians?
List 5 general leaders of a church?
What happens if our church has no leaders?
Write the Bible verses (from memory) 1 Thess. 5:16-18
I am now back home safely (praise God) well close to home I am at JDV staying with the Huber kids while Chad and Pam took a much deserved Anniversary weekend away. As soon as I get home I will try to get pictures up of my time back in the states Have a great weekend. I love you
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin
2 comments:
I would flunk. Badly. I'm glad you got to go home for your grandpa's funeral and I'm glad you're back safely to your other home. Love you!
Welcome back! We'll see you Friday.
Post a Comment