Because I have such an AMAZING social life. I am sitting here spending my Friday night grading papers. I'm so confused. I have egg cookery projects to grade for my milk class (last semester was on eggs) For this project they were to find 6 egg recipes and supply pictures for those recipes. I am trying to grade them but when I get recipes like this
4 oz macaroni
salted water
4 hard boiled eggs
3/4 lb runner beans
I pint cheese sauce
Z oz grated cheese
Cook the macaroni and salted Water until tender, then drain well. Slice the eggs serving some for garnish put alternate layers of macaroni, sliced egg and cooked beans in a firesprinkle with cheese for about 20 minutes, till heated through and well browned on top. Garnish with sieved egg yolk sliced egg white and runner beans.
How am I supposed to grade these when I don't even understand what they say? Any suggestions?
I LOVE being a teacher!
Have a great weekend. I love you
Blessings
Erin
0 comments:
Post a Comment