Saturday, October 4, 2008

Please Pray for My Family


As I sit here on my living room couch I have just finished talking with my family who sits up at the hospital with my Grandpa who is ready to go home to Jesus. I sit here and know that Jesus sits right beside me, and that I must sacrifice this for HIM. Its so hard to sit here while I know what is going on back home and that I cannot be there to join my family. Please keep them in your prayers as we go through this time Rejoicing with Grandpa that he soon gets to go to his heavenly home that he longs for, and for Comfort for my family as we must say goodbye (for a time) to someone whom we love very very much.
Blessings
Erin

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Erin-
I've enjoyed catching up on your blog, and I enjoy all of the great pictures (especially of Drew and Truitt!) I'm so sorry about your grandfather. I can't imagine how hard it must be to be away at a time like this. I will keep you in my prayers. I hope I get to see you when we come down in a week!
Kasey

Anonymous said...

Dear Erin,
We're keeping you in our prayers. I know you would like very much to be able to be here with your grandpa and the rest of the family. Isn't it wonderful that God knows our hearts and no matter where we are we can pray for each other and God can put the comfort around us. God bless you.
Love, Terry and Shirl