Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Olympics Here We Come!

So last Thursday Mr. Peter and Mr. Dennis showed up with a new board and paddles (aka a ping pong table) and informed me of their intentions of training 10 of my kids (5 girls & 5 boys) with the goal of taking them to Taiwan to the deaf Olympics in Sept. 09!
Seriously.... I had to try my hardest not to laugh when this Mr. Peter was explaining his plan to me. It just seems so unreal and random. He is not looking at all the deaf all over the island but since he lives in Mandeville he is focusing on my kids to train.
The kids in "training"
The future Olympic hopefuls?
working different drills with Mr. Peter
The Cheerleaders on the sideline.
Have a great week. I love you
Be blessed and be a blessing
Erin

1 comments:

sarah said...

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you Erin D!