Monday, October 20, 2008

My Time In The States

For the 5 days I was home I was with my family. and that sums it up for the most part. Here are some pictures of my family.
Grandma with her kids
Jerry, Sharon, Dad, Becki
Grandma with her Grand babies
Kristen, Me, Kyle, Tom, Stacie, Kevin, Keri, Ryan
Grandma and her Great Grand babies
Mariah, Maddie, Peyton
Grandma and all her guys who wore suspenders in honor of grandpa
Grandma and her girls
Peyton "putting up her dukes"
to protect herself from all the trouble makers in the family
Singing... there has always been singing... for as long as I can remember and it has not changed now that Grandpa is with Jesus. We sang at the funeral, we sang at the meal after the funeral...
(uncle paul and stanly wearing bibbies in honor of Grandpa)

Then after the funeral meal we all went back to mom and dads house for more family time and singing. What a blessing to get to see so many I love and to celebrate Grandpa's life and his victory in Jesus.

Blessings

Erin

0 comments: