Yesterday was a harder day. I had to say bye to a dear friend. God placed her in my life when I truly needed someone and she blessed me far more then I feel worthy of. It was not easy to drive her to the airport or to say goodbye, BUT we know that God is good all the time no matter what. And IF she is called down here full time we will Praise God and if she is not called down here full time we will Praise God as well knowing that His ways are high above our ways.Saturday, July 18, 2009
Bye Friend
Yesterday was a harder day. I had to say bye to a dear friend. God placed her in my life when I truly needed someone and she blessed me far more then I feel worthy of. It was not easy to drive her to the airport or to say goodbye, BUT we know that God is good all the time no matter what. And IF she is called down here full time we will Praise God and if she is not called down here full time we will Praise God as well knowing that His ways are high above our ways.Posted by Erin at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you had a hard day:(
praying for you... I know that must have been very hard!
Post a Comment