Monday night as I was getting ready for bed I get a text from Warren asking me if I wanted to go to Negril tomorrow and go Cliff Jumping. Of course I did... and I had a BLAST!
The Signs at the top of the cliff.
Me walking off the cliff
LOVING the feeling of falling! I am now falling VERY fast
the impact of hitting the water.
Not thinking before my first jump, that yes, this is the ocean, and that
it is made up of salt water
and that when I did hit the water a lot of it would
rush in and start to burn my eyes and throat...
It was still TOTALLY worth it so I jumped 4 more times!
(Tamara had told me before we arrived I was not
to let her jump. It had hurt her to bad the last time)
Tamara and I swam around the cove and were going to climb up and around the rocks.
Tamara and I swam around the cove and were going to climb up and around the rocks.
MASSIVE leeches covering the rocks so I start yelling Gross Gross Gross
hearing this Tamara pushes
off the rock, and I jump off and back into the water!
There was no rock climbing that day:)
There was no rock climbing that day:)





5 comments:
WOW! That looks awesome! The water is soooo beautiful. The kids are loving this :) Kels says she would NOT do that, but Josiah says only if he jumps with me!! :)
You will never catch me doing that. At girls camp this year, I climbed to the high deck at the lake (maybe 15 feet high or so), stood there for 20 minutes and climbed back down.
aww...fun! remember that for when I come to visit you!
you lil daredevil! Too scary for me but I would have done after you talked me into it just like at the lake! :)
What a Brave soul! You wouldn't catch me doing that, not now or when I was in my 20's. Way too scary! Glad you had a great time.
Miss ya. Rita
Post a Comment