Saturday, July 18, 2009

MoBay Deaf Camp

This past week I was blessed to spend my "off week" helping out with the deaf camp in MoBay. Wow is it HOT here but I am thankful to say that we had a GREAT week with the kids. We had two teams here helping us with Camp, and Randy Sanders was still here as the main speaker. I had worked with the first team last year they were from St. Louis, and the other team was from Connecticut. The teams rotated around so that everyone had an opportunity to work both the deaf camp and construction. We had around 30 kids show up for camp and about 35 team members all together. This was the final group picture Thursday night after our dance competition. I have a video I am trying to get on here that that kids performed for the team. I have already tried and failed twice but I will try again.

0 comments: