Monday, July 20, 2009

The Last week in review

The biggest Mango I have ever seen.
A beautiful Montego Bay Sunset

Last week Mary came down with the Connecticut work team. As we were sitting there during team orientation I looked over and saw her from a side profile, and immediately did a double take thinking to myself ... what is my mom doing here? Then about half way through the orientation Blake (who was sitting beside me) starts laughing and I was like what in the world is so funny and after the meeting was over he is like "Erin your mom is here!" and my response "I know!" It was a little freaky how much the side profile looked like mom and how she had many similar features. Later Warren comes up to me and is like do you realize how much she looks like your mom. and so everyone who knows my mom down here agreed 100% that Mary and Molly could be twins.

The side profile of Mary wearing a very Molly jean jumper.
Mary and I
Through the week she was then referred to as mom.

Tamara, Andiceia, and I at the beach Sunday afternoon

Videos of the week are also posted. Games we played (the kids LOVE competition), the winning dance from the dance competition. and the skit the kids performed for the team.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

That is SO crazy! Before reading, I saw that first picture and thought, "oh, I didn't know Molly was down there!"

sarah said...

Oh my word! She DOES look like Mother Molly!

Kristen said...

I would like a bit of that mango!

Unknown said...

Wow! She looks just like your mom! And that mango, Mmmmm! They are just not as good here!

Kristy said...

wow, that is too funny!

Wendy said...

Funny! I totally thought the second pic was you and your mom and was to show us how much the look alike. Then I read the caption.