Saturday, July 4, 2009

WOOHOO!


I am VERY HAPPY to say that I made it!

Praise Jesus that 9weeks and 13 teams (sometimes having 2 teams a week)later I have made it to a break in work teams!

I have been ready and waiting for this break for a few weeks now as it seemed at times that God was dragging me through certain days and weeks. I am SO excited now that my break has come! My last team left at 8:30 this morning, by 9 I had the dorms picked up and piles sorted to be washed and put away!

Now I have the day to do WHATEVER!

The week to relax!

VERY EXCITING!


Happy Fourth Of July!

1 comments:

Kristy said...

YEAH!!! So thankful it's over ~ ENJOY your day today! LOVE YOU!

(we've been camping, but it has been pouring for HOURS now, and it doesn't look like it's going to end anytime soon...maybe later tonight?!? So we came home for the day)