The challenge was to draw your prayer. It is said that 70% of communication is not with words or signs but with facial expressions and body language. Since actions speak louder then words those at camp were asked to draw out their prayer. As soon as I heard this idea I thought it was GREAT and so this morning I tried it for myself drawing out my prayer without using words or signs. It took me a while but I had so much fun doing it, and encourage you to give it a try too.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
A New Idea
The challenge was to draw your prayer. It is said that 70% of communication is not with words or signs but with facial expressions and body language. Since actions speak louder then words those at camp were asked to draw out their prayer. As soon as I heard this idea I thought it was GREAT and so this morning I tried it for myself drawing out my prayer without using words or signs. It took me a while but I had so much fun doing it, and encourage you to give it a try too.
Posted by Erin at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you're a pretty talented artist:)
what a great idea - your picture looks great! I'm a horrible artist, so I'm pretty sure mine would look aweful!!
Post a Comment