I started off this 9 week stretch of teams with two teams the first week and I am ending this last week with two teams as well.

This first team was here to host deaf camp and consisted of Randy Sanders from Peoria (his wife Sue was one of my signing instructors in college) and a deaf ministry team from Minnesota. Because of the H1N1 Virus being found our camp that normally consists of around 100 was down to 13 students this year. I pray that because the group was so small and more individual focus could be had that those who attended would surrender their lives to Christ.
Our Second team this week was here to do whatever was needed and because the size of camp ended up working construction most of the week. They were from Team Effort a sending organization I have not worked with before but was happy to start this week. They are planning on sending another team in July to our MoBay campus and another team her to KP in August. Their main leader Bryant was taken to the hospital Monday Morning with Kidney stones and to the airport Wednesday Morning for a flight back to the states. Hopefully everything gets taken care of before he is expected to bring the other teams down this month and next!
1 comments:
Hey Erin. My husband, Sam and I have been watching your blog. Thank you so much for all of the information you have and most of all the pictures. We are meeting with Dr. Randy Sanders and Sue in Oct. We want to do more with On To Victory. Hopefully that will mean we get to see you again someday. Take care and God bless.
Eve Pickard
semmpickard@yahoo.com
Post a Comment