I was blessed to wake up this morning with torn up feet, a sore body, and a heart full and overflowing.
Yesterday I was blessed and had the opportunity to stop and go out and enjoy the island with friends. Blake, Matt, Tamara, and I took the afternoon off and I got to take them around and let them experience Y.S. Falls and Little Ochie for the first time!
The Falls
Blake going off the rope swing.It looks like he is falling out of control, but he is actually mid flip
(Sorry you have to wear gloves to swing off the rope and mine were to big and got in the way of this picture)
I opted out of flipping and just enjoyed a normal jump off the rope:)
Matt flipping off Rocks into the falls
Tamara and I as we are waiting on the guys
We climbed up to this layer of the falls then our "guide" was going to take our picture but there was only one, not very big, rock to stand on to take this picture so we are all trying to hold each other on and not fall off while the picture is taken. We then jumped off the rock we were standing on for the picture and fought the current to swim up under the falls.
After a few hours of swimming we drove to the south coast to eat at Little Ochie
Little Ochie is well known for the "BEST" seafood and very fresh. So fresh you go and pick out what you want them to cook up for you. These were Blake's options for Crab.
Little Ochie is well known for the "BEST" seafood and very fresh. So fresh you go and pick out what you want them to cook up for you. These were Blake's options for Crab.





4 comments:
Yay for good days!!
looks like fun! i actually wouldn't mind going back to little ochie someday. i thought it was kinda good:)
what a fun day with such fun friends. i'm sooo glad you got to have such a great day and enjoy the island! the pictures were fun and you looked pretty hardcore with your gloves! :D
Missing you, dear friend!!!
hey, i recently went to the deaf village and fell in love. I really miss being out there with my team. Your blog keeps me updated on whats happening in Jamaica. Are you an intern?
Post a Comment